Can I get custody of my children if my girlfriend might leave the country? 1 Answers as of December 29, 2010

My girlfriend and I have been going through some things lately and I have a feeling that she is ready to go back to her country. Can I get full custody of my son?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Michael E. Hendrickson
Law Office of Michael E. Hendrickson | Michael E. Hendrickson
Better think first about getting paternity of these children legally established before filing any action for custody of them.
Answer Applies to: Virginia
Replied: 12/29/2010
Click to View More Answers: