Can I get a conditional green card for my spouse? 1 Answers as of June 27, 2011

I am a US Citizen and I want to apply conditional green card for my spouse. My previous marriage ended last year and I have copy of that final judgment however mortgage transfer terms mentioned in that judgment are not followed thus this year I filled for Motion to Enforcement with court. Under such circumstances should I apply for my current spouse or should I wait?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Vega Law Firm
The Vega Law Firm | Linda Vega
You may file right away. The immediate relative visa is good for those who are married within the year. You should file on behalf of your wife otherwise she will have the regular LPR of five years as opposed to the three allocated because of marriage.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/27/2011
Click to View More Answers: