Can I get compensation to correct a finger that a doctor mistreated? Posted on February 22, 2011

I broke a finger and the doctor merely taped it to a good finger. Now it closes way off to the left. This finger sits on top of the pinky when making a fist. I can not hold small items in my hand or learn how to type. I feel like the doctor should have operated to straighten the finger but did not because of our self pay situation. Do you think we can be compensated enough to have the finger fixed?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: