Can I get a class B misdemeanor marijuana charge dismissed? 1 Answers as of May 12, 2011

I have a POM case, and it's my first offense. There was only a small amount (2-3grams). What are my chances of getting it dismissed? I don't want to take probation. If the case is not dismissed, is it possible in Harris County to just pay a fine or attend weekend jail?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bristol & Dubiel LLP
Bristol & Dubiel LLP | Murray L. Bristol
Depending on the county the case is out of, you may be offered a pretrial diversion program or deferred adjudication where your case would be dismissed. There are different consequences on whether you can later expunge or non-disclose this dismissal, therefore, I would contact an attorney in your area to discuss your options.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/12/2011
Click to View More Answers: