Can I get child support if my spouse is incarcerated? Posted on May 16, 2011

My daughter is 8 months old and her father is incarcerated and will go to prison for 2-3 years. I have contacted child support and was advised they can not seek support until he is released. I need assistance now while he is locked up. Is there any type of assistance I can apply for to help in Georgia?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: