Can I get child support from the government if they deport my husband? 1 Answers as of May 02, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Universal Law Group, Inc. | Francis John Cowhig
No, but you may qualify for other government assistance. Talk to an attorney.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/2/2017
Click to View More Answers: