Can I get child support checks back if the mother has been deceased? Posted on May 19, 2011

What rights do I have when I have issued checks for 2 years to my daughter’s mother to help with expenses and find out she died 2 years ago and the boyfriend has cashed them signing her name? I was never told she was deceased and this was intentionally withheld from me. I live in Florida and she lived in Massachusetts. I recently found out from child support services that she died 2 years ago.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: