Can I get child custody of minor children? Posted on May 11, 2011

If a married couple lives in Utah and the father takes the children to Maryland and sues for divorce, can the mother get her children back?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: