Can I get an old DUI from 5 years ago expunged? 6 Answers as of June 15, 2015

Can I get an old DUI from 5 years ago expunged? I was 18. I am about to graduate and don't want this on my record. Would grad schools be able to see it? Can I get it off? How much would it cost?

In California, DUIs remain on your DMV record for 10 years and cannot be expunged from your DMV record. The DUI convictions may be expunged from the court records, at the discretion of a judge, but can still be used as enhancements for future DUI filings and convictions.
The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
An Illinois DUI can be expunged only if it was dismissed or you were found not guilty. Contact a local attorney or go to the County Clerk's office for the forms if you wish to try to do this yourself.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
If you pleaded guilty or were found guilty of DUI, then you can get a first-time misdemeanor DUI conviction expunged after 10 years have passed if you have had no other alcohol-related law enforcement contacts during that 10-year period. Yes, graduate schools will see your DUI conviction if they run a criminal background check on you. Once you get it expunged, they should not be able to see it.
Some convictions can be expunged, but I do not think OWI is one of them. A first offense OWI in Wisconsin, however, is not a criminal offense. Subsequent ones are criminal. Drink all you want, but don't drive for many hours after. Good Luck.
Nichols Law Firm
Nichols Law Firm | Michael J. Nichols
You cannot expunge a DUI in Michigan.
    You need to have successfully completed the entire term of probation, have nothing criminal pending, and not be on probation for any other offense(s). Contact a lawyer to file the petition for expungement on your behalf.