Can I get an expungment or sealing of felonies on my criminal record? Posted on May 17, 2011

I was wondering if it is possible to get some kind of seal, expungement, or some kind of closure that can help me pass a criminal background check for jobs. I was convicted of a drug class c felony in 1999 or 2000. I have since then obtain an associates degree in business and am working on my BA. I hope to one day get a great job but if I do not find a way to get this charge off my record, all of my hard may be for nothing.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: