Can I get an expungement for a felony? Posted on May 29, 2011

I was convicted of obtaining a controlled substance by fraud. I was arrested on 12/2004 and sentenced on 3/2005 to 2 years probation ended 3/2007. Can it be expunged or pardoned? It is costing me jobs.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: