Can I get an arrest removed from my record? 2 Answers as of October 06, 2017

My sister took my license without my knowledge and was arrested for a D.U.I. under my name and then hers when they found her I.D. after going through her belongings. The charge is under her name, too. This is the only thing on my record. I only just recently found out about it when applying for a new job. This happened in 2015. How can I get it removed?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
You can file a motion with the trial judge to 'vacate' the earlier judgment, enclosing an affidavit swearing to the true facts, and supplying documentation which supports your assertion. Best to hire a lawyer and try to collect the cost from your sister.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 10/6/2017
Law Office of John G. Galasso | John George Galasso
Apply for an expungement to the court that wrongfully charged you.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 10/6/2017
Click to View More Answers:

Need more information on drunk driving law? Visit our free DUI resource page to learn more.

If you need immediate assistance, fill out a free case evaluation form to connect with a DUI lawyer in your area today!