Can I get an annulment? 4 Answers as of June 08, 2011

My husband may end up in jail for sexual abuse of my daughter. If he started before we were married, can it be annulled on fraud? (he married me to get access to her?)

Quite possibly, but to be safe, you should file for an Annulment and a Dissolution of your marriage, so that if the Court denies the annulment, you can still dissolve your marriage without having to file a separate divorce case.
Law Office of Patricia Van Haren
Law Office of Patricia Van Haren | Patricia Van Haren
You may seek either an annulment or a divorce. An annulment may be more costly unless your husband consents to the annulment.
Perhaps. Getting any marriage annulled is difficult unless the other side fails to respond or agrees to annul the marriage. If you are in my area and are looking for an attorney, please contact me for a free consultation.
You may be able to get an annulment based on your facts. You will need an attorney to assist you with this type of family law matter.