Can I get an accusation with no charges for robbery cleared from my record? 4 Answers as of July 19, 2011

I was being accused for robbery when I was 16 years old and never charged for that just interviewed. No case ever arouse from that can I get that vacated from my history?

If you were not arrested and not charged there should be no record to expunge. But if not then hire an attorney to expunge it.
There may be nothing but some notes taken by investigators that might even have been thrown away by now. As long as you were not actually arrested, then there should be no record. The authorities investigate lots of people and there is no record ever kept of it.
If you were not charged or arrested there is no record to remove, just a police file that cannot be removed.
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
NY does not expunge records. However, if you weren't arrest, there would be nothing to expunge anyway.