Can I get the amount for state owed child support garnishment lowered? Posted on June 18, 2011

I owe the state of VA for child support owed and they are taking it out of my SSDI, 364 dollars out of $1,100. Since then my utilities have been shut off, and I have been kicked out of my low income apartment and am now homeless. I would like to know if I can have that deduction reduced a little so I can live?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: