Can I get the adjustment of status if I entered with a B1/B2 visa? 3 Answers as of June 03, 2015

I entered the country on 2010 and my visa expired already. I have a baby 2 years old. How can I do adjustment of status can I or not?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Universal Law Group, Inc. | Francis John Cowhig
Your question requires an attorney consultation. It is not a simple question that can be answered on this type of forum. There are many factors that would need to be considered and evaluated. I strongly suggest that you contact an experienced immigration attorney for a face-to-face consultation and give him/her all of the facts surrounding your situation. (S)he would then be in a better position to analyze your case and advise you of your options.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/3/2015
Hoang & Tran PLLC | Adam Tran
You may be able to adjust your status if you have a qualified family member (i.e. husband). Please give us a call or consult with an immigration attorney.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/3/2015
Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law
Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law | Richard S. Kolomejec
You can adjust your status once you marry a US citizen or when your US citizen child turns 21. That's it!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/3/2015
Click to View More Answers: