Can I gain citizenship if I married a green card holder and my kids are US citizens? 4 Answers as of June 17, 2011

I am on visa waiver [British] and got married to a green card holder during my visit in April 2011. I have 2 children ages 13 & 14 who are US citizens from previous marriage. I have not filed any paperwork because I am back in the UK not to over stay my 90 days. I left my girls with a friend in another state because they are not yet used to my new partner. Is it possible to obtain working visa in USA in order to support my kids and raise them as we prefer to live in USA?

As a basic matter your wife can sponsor you fro a green card. You are allowed to file for a work permit, ideally the H1b as well, because it allows immigrant intent. There are two options for processing your green card. I am happy to do a full consult with you to answer questions and fully analyze your case. That takes about one hour and is $150.
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
There is a wait right now for spouses of greencard holders so unless your spouse is soon eligible to apply for citizenship, you are out of luck there for awhile. Your children, of course, cannot file for you until they are 21 years old. There are not a lot of working visas and no details in your post to indicate that you actually qualify for one. It may be an option for you, but I don't see enough information.
you can only get citizenship if you are already a green card holder or born in the U.S. Your spouse needs to become a U.S. citizen and then they can petition for your green card and thus work in the U.S.
Yes, it is possible for you to obtain working visa. All you need to do is to find a company to sponsor you. Good luck!