Can I force supervised visits for my childrens mother? Posted on August 13, 2011

My kids mother is in jail on narcotics charges, on a 5 year sentence. When she gets out can I legally force supervised visits until she can show she has a safe place for the girls to stay and visit her? When she gets out she will have no home, and most likely live in a halfway home, and be on probation. I have full sole custody of both girls. One is 6 years old now the other is 10 years old.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: