Can I force joint property owner to sell? 2 Answers as of July 28, 2015

My father and I are joint tenants with rights of survivorship on our home in Nevada. He has locked me out several times, including the last period of nine months. He continues to bring home and push his sexual deviant friends on me, though I have told him not to. What do I need to do to force him to sell the house? (I want to sell the house entirely and move out)

You can sue for an order requiring the sale or division of the property.
Goldsmith & Guymon | Dara Goldsmith
Unfortunately, it is not that easy. You may need to file an action to get the result you are looking for. You should sit down with an attorney to address your options and costs associated with the same. This is opinion is solely based upon the facts presented in the inquiry. Additional facts may be important and may change the analysis. If you are uncertain, seek legal counsel. We are not your attorneys. This answer is being offered to assist you in determining if you need to retain legal counsel to assist you, not to resolve your issue through an email inquiry.