Can I fix my parents & husbands papers at the same time? 10 Answers as of August 17, 2011

Im going to start working on Fixing my parents papers since I turned 21, but I am also engaged. My Fiancee, got stopped and got a DUI. He does not have his papers, & i dont know if we get married sooner it will help him not get deported. I also dont want it to interfere with me not being able to help my parents. So can i fix papers for both of them at the same time? Will it help my Fiancee if we get married sooner?

You can apply for all of them at the same time. Be aware that each may have their own issues that you should consult with an immigration attorney.
All American Immigration
All American Immigration | Tom Youngjohn
If everyone entered the US with inspection, with a Joint Sponsor who makes enough money, you should be able to fix everyone's papers. It's always smart to get a second opinion.
Law Office of Jaclyn Miller
Law Office of Jaclyn Miller | Jaclyn Miller
Yes, you can file for both your parents and your fiancee at the same time.
The-Immigration-Lawyer.com, PC
The-Immigration-Lawyer.com, PC | Scott D. Mills
Your fiance may soon face removal/deportation - so you need an immigration attorney immediately. Yes, you can sponsor your parents at the same time.
The cases are unrelated. Consult with an immigration attorney as to how to file for your parents, it will depend on how they entered the US. Same thing for your fiance, you can only petition for him if you are married. Whether or not he can file here in the US will depend on his manner of entry, other immigration or criminal violations.
    You can do petition for your parents and your fiance at the same time. The only issue that may arise is regarding the affidavit of support. You will be required to submit a document showing that you are willing and able to financially support your family. However, if your income alone is not sufficient, you can have a co-sponsor to supplement your income. It will be better for you to marry your fianc sooner rather than later. If he is not already in removal proceedings, he could be placed in such proceedings as a result of his arrest. He would be able to seek relief from removal through your petition for his lawful permanent resident status. It is important to remember that for your parents and husband to be eligible to adjust their status in the United States they must have been admitted or paroled into the United States or grandfathered. If they have crossed the border illegally, they are not eligible to adjust their status in the United States and would have to have their cases processed by the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in their native country.
    Verdin Law Firm, LLC
    Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
    You can help both your fiancee and parents at the same time. You may need a joint sponsor if you don't make over the poverty guideline.
    441 Legal Group, Inc.
    441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
    Yes you can do both. Just keep in mind that your income has to be able to cover all of them on the affidavit of support. So if it doesn't then you have to decide who to sponsor first.
    You can petition for your parents and fiance if you marry them only and provided they were admitted and inspected when they entered the U.S.
    Christian Schmidt, Attorney at Law
    Christian Schmidt, Attorney at Law | Christian Schmidt
    You can file visa petitions for both your parents and your fiance once you got married. If you fiance has already an immigration hold on him, you may want to file only a visa petition for him but not an adjustment application with it because he may be put in removal proceedings soon so that an Immigration Judge not the Immigration Service must decide his adjustment application. The DUI should not prevent him from becoming a lawful permanent resident.