Can I fix my fiances papers? 1 Answers as of July 06, 2011

I am a US citizen and my fiance is 18. How can I fix her papers?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Jarrett Firm, LLC
The Jarrett Firm, LLC | Patrick Jarrett
It is not clear what you mean by "fix" your fiance's papers. Depending on how she entered the country and her current status, you may be able to petition for her after you have married. More information is needed to give any advice.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 7/6/2011
Click to View More Answers: