Can I fix my boyfriend’s citizenship if he was deported 10 years ago for a felony? 4 Answers as of October 06, 2014

He did time for a drug felony - distribution.

Your question requires an attorney consultation. It is not a simple question that can be answered on this type of forum. There are many factors that would need to be considered and evaluated. Since we do not have all the facts, it is impossible to give a completely accurate answers. With that being said and without knowing all of the details of his conviction, I would guess that he would be deemed inadmissible and unable to return to the U.S. Whether or not there are any waivers available to him to overcome the convictions would depend on many factors, including, but not limited to, exactly what he was convicted of, the drug involved, the amount of the drug, and how much jail or prison time he did. I would suggest that you contact an experienced immigration attorney for a face-to-face consultation and give him/her all of the facts surrounding your boyfriend's case. (S)he would then be in a better position to analyze your case, (and) advise you of your options. If possible, bring any documents you have or can find related to your boyfriend's case with you for the attorney to review.
Mulder Law office, PA
Mulder Law office, PA | Kyndra L Mulder, Esquire
As a girlfriend you have no status for assisting him. Whether an immediate relative can assist him depends on the felony and whether a waiver is available.
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
Some felony convictions may bar him from immigration for life. Consult with immigration lawyer.
No. Do not waste your time and money on applying. Do not waste your time on him. You will only get into trouble.