Can I fire my private attorney and middle of our trial? 3 Answers as of May 01, 2017

By the time you are midtrial it will be too late to discharge your retained attorney except in the most extraordinary of circumstances. Other than the fact that whatever your dissatisfaction is probably should have been recognized a long time ago, to do so would require a mistrial and starting the case over again. This would risk the prosecution entirely as a second attorney might claim double jeopardy meaning you cannot be tried twice in most circumstances. So while you can raise your complaints it is doubtful a judge will buy it.
Theoretically, you can, but I doubt that the judge will allow you to substitute new counsel in the middle of a trial or grant you a continuance of the trial to find another attorney. I also doubt that you will be able to find an attorney willing to come in and represent you in the middle of the trial. You could conceivably represent yourself, with the court's permission, but that would most likely be a grave error on your part.
Yes, but the Judge may not let you get another one, and you may have to represent yourself the rest of the way.