Can I find my father and sue for back child support I never received? Posted on March 29, 2011

I am a 22 year old living in New Jersey. I have never met my biological father, he left when I was 5 months old. He has never paid any child support and at this point I don't know where he is currently residing. I was wondering if there was any way I could find him, and sue him for back child support. Also, I would like to know how I would go about doing so. Thank you so much.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: