Can I file a personal injury case after being hit by a car? 1 Answers as of April 20, 2011

My husband was hit by a car while walking back to his car after paying for gas at a local gas station. He has been off work because of injuries (elbow) since March 18th. Our insurance is only paying 80% of his wages and he is receiving short-term disability from work. In these type of cases how much money would one be entitled to for pain and suffering? Can we recoup the other 20% of his lost wages from the other insurance company?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
You can sue the driver of the car who hit you to recoup for his injuries. This is a personal injury claim that we have handled in the past and can help you resolve. The outcome would depend on the types of insurance carried by the driver. Call us for free consultation.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 4/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: