Can I file a personal injury and workers compensation lawsuit in California? 2 Answers as of November 19, 2010

While at an establishment in California I fell from a chair that was slippery and suffered a headache and neck pain and back pain. I started going to physical therapy after a patient at my work grabbed my neck, which I am now in workers compensation for. Can I sue the Casino for the initial fall that started this whole episode? I am still in great pain and I am still in physical therapy. None of this would have happened.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Curry & Westgate
Law Office of Curry & Westgate | Patrick Curry
Most of the time work comp is the only remedy.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 11/19/2010
Click to View More Answers: