Can I file online for a legal separation if I moved to another state 3 months ago and I'm indigent? 1 Answers as of September 25, 2017

He left me in March of this year. I moved in April to another state. I am disabled waiting for SSI. I have no income. I'm staying with family currently.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
The answer to your question is basically no. You must have an attorney. You can try to contact legal aid in your community. You have not been a resident of Florida for the last six months. You should probably file something in the new state.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 9/25/2017
Click to View More Answers: