Can I file a lawsuit against the mortgage company? 9 Answers as of January 24, 2014

They denied my modification request and I foreclosed on my house. A year later they send me a letter saying it was a mistake the modification should have been an approved.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
You foreclosed on your house. Not the person/bank that held the mortgage, you yourself foreclosed on your house. You sound retarded. You need to retain an attorney, because you have no idea what you are writing.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 1/23/2014
The Law Office of Darren Aronow, PC
The Law Office of Darren Aronow, PC | Darren Aronow
Sure you can sue them, but it may be expensive in legal fees.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 1/23/2014
Meister & McCracken Law Firm, PLLC | Joanne M. McCracken
You may be able to sueyou need to find an attorney who handles this type of case. The Arkansas Bar Association may be able to give you a referral check its website for contact information.
Answer Applies to: Arkansas
Replied: 1/23/2014
Behren Law Firm
Behren Law Firm | Scott Behren
Maybe, would be happy to speak with you about it.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 1/24/2014
Pius Joseph A Professional Law Corp. | Pius Joseph
Possible action against the mortgage company. Need more facts.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 1/24/2014
Click to View More Answers: