Can I file for my own labor condition application with the Department of Labor? 4 Answers as of October 17, 2013

I have an H1b visa that is valid till September 2015. My employer has initially filed a labor condition application as role A and they are filing another labor condition application again for another state as role B as the current project I am working is closing. But role B is completely irrelevant of my skills. Is it okay to file different role with Department of Labor? I am planning to leave the company in near future. So, if I am joining another organization, will there be any problem to apply for labor condition application with my original skill which is role A?

Wenell LLC
Wenell LLC | Kelly Wenell
You cannot file an H1-B for yourself. If you plan to work for multiple employers, each employer must file a separate H1-B petition.
You need to schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney. You cannot file your own labor certification. Only an employer can file a labor certification. Also, role B does not sound like a good move if it does not require your skills and education.
That is the employer's job not yours to file the LCA.
Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
The employer must file the labor condition application, not the employee.