Can I file for my mother even though she got Voluntary departure ? 1 Answers as of March 28, 2011

My mother got Voluntary departure last year (2010). Could I file for her when I become a US citizen?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
yes you can. By taking voluntary departure and actually departing the U.S. your mom does not have a final removal order against her. Thus she has not triggered the 10 year bar.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: