Can I file for my fiance after his deportation? Posted on July 03, 2011

Can I file for my fiance who was deported back in 2009 I suffer with Bipolar and Manic Depression also was just diagnosed with another Illness. I have 3 children with my fiance one of our children could be suffering with ADHD. I tried living in Mexico with my 3 children so we could be with their father, but my children and also I we had gotten very sick over in Mexico. The Embassy for Americans had to help send me back to the U.S. As of right now I am in the hospital with my 3-year child who might have brought back an infectious Disease from Mexico. Is there any possibility I can still file for my kids father who we need very much you are the Immigration just do not know how much we miss him and he was the one who took care of us financially

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: