Can I file for my boyfriend to emigrate from Saudi Arabia? 2 Answers as of July 12, 2013

I am a single mom with a boyfriend living in Saudi Arabia. I wanted to help him out to get in here so we can start our new life together as a couple. I heard from some of my co-workers and good friends that fiance visa is the most easiest and safe way to do so. But in order to process that I need to apply for US citizenship. Here is my big problem, I have read and reviewed the form for citizenship application there was just this one question that it bugs me a lot, that is in the part of claiming all the children you have whether living with you or not. My daughter is not living with me as of this time and I am so afraid that it may cause trouble to my application. Can you anyone give me a much better relief on this. Appreciate it. Thank you so much!!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
I don't see that as a problem for your citizenship or anything else. USCIS needs to know this information partly because a person who did not declare all their children cannot come back later and file an immigration application for a child they did not declare when asked to do so (they can but it opens up another can of worms). This is just the kind of info the US government requires in exchange for citizenship or like benefits. No worries. Good luck.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/19/2011
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
It does not sound there is a problem.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 7/12/2013
Click to View More Answers: