Can I file for medicaid or medicare for my mother after I lost my job? 1 Answers as of September 30, 2014

I petitioned my mom to the US. After she got here, I lost my job and now I am under Medicaid.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler | Linda Fessler
No you cannot. You must find a job or her status will be in danger.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/30/2014
Click to View More Answers: