Can I file for a lost title for my ex’s motorcycle, have it fixed and sell it? 4 Answers as of July 20, 2017

My now ex-boyfriend filed bankruptcy 4 years ago, but left the motorcycle on my land. He says he has called numerous times for them to come get in and they want. It doesn’t run now.

Replacing the lost title would just give you a title in the old boyfriends name.
Sure, certainly could not hurt to try.
Sure try doing that, however most likely you will need to reopen the bankruptcy case and "redeem it" for $1.00.
Benson Law Firm
Benson Law Firm | David Benson
Obviously, the lender has determined the vehicle isn't worth picking up since it won't sell for much money. In most of these cases, it isn't worth trying to fix a vehicle that hasn't run for 4 years. If you just want it off the property, contact the local sheriff and ask him or her to take it into storage as provided in Section 4513.60 of the Ohio Revised Code.