Can I file for libel? How? 3 Answers as of July 07, 2015

Co-worker sends email to me, my manager, and the owner of our company accusing me of making a "mess", being "careless", a "total idiot". She said this because she "assumed" I was the one who made a mistake with an account. This is untrue especially if she really would learn to read the facts. I am totally embarrassed and my feelings were very hurt by her harsh words. The whole company can see these degrading words written about me. She threatened to take money from my pay if this happens again. This false accusation goes on my permanent record. The basis of this all is because a company took a double payment out of our account and she is blaming me for the error. I have confirmation from the company that the error was on their part, not mine. I have documented the issue from start to present date including the names of everyone involved. She can also see this information if, like I have stated before, she would learn to read. It was all there, she did not have to hurt me for nothing.

KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
Probably not. If the co-owner believed that the information was true, then it is not libel. You would have to prove that she knew it to be false, then published in some manner and that you suffered monetary damages that can be specified.
WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
you likely have no standing to sue for slander. If you do, you will have to prove actual damages, such as losing your job. Wounded feelings alone are not actionable in Georgia. If this person is only expressing their opinion, such as calling you a "total idiot" then it is not slander, it is free speech.
Fox & Fox, S.C. | Richard F. Rice
Libel, i.e. defamation, is a worker's compensation claim for any current employee in the State of Wisconsin.