Can I file for divorce at the last place we lived together as a couple? 3 Answers as of December 08, 2016

My ex-wife and I used to live for a year and we separate October last year. She moved where she is living at since December. I left the country for studying purposes. I got back a month ago might move. My wife is pregnant with another relationship. How can we proceed the divorce with the pregnancy situation? She is 7 months pregnant right now.

Carey and Leisure | John Smitten
You can file where you currently live but if your wife has never lived there then you may have a problem with the Long Arm Statute. Use of a lawyer is recommended.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
There are some rules that may help you, but unfortunately you will probably need an attorney. Usually a pregnant Wife from another man is grounds for expediting the divorce. You DO NOT want to be married to her when the child is born, Florida law assumes the Husband is the Father of the child, making you responsible for child support.
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
You have touched upon a very complicated area of the law and must retain an attorney. The proper venue is usually where the couple last resided together as husband and wife. Her being pregnant from another man is the complex part of this, and either she will admit that another man had access to her or it must be proven so that you are not deemed the legal father of the child and forced to pay child support.