Can I file for a deed in lieu of foreclosure? Posted on August 09, 2011

Is it possible for me to give my home to a family member? I want to get a quick claim deed with them so that they can own my home before the bank takes it. Is this possible?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: