Can I file for child support if I'm still living with my children's father if I'm leaving him? 1 Answers as of February 03, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Yes. The court could still calculate support while you are together but it's a little bit more complicated if the court attributes equal time share with father. Please meet with experienced family law attorney to explore your options.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 2/3/2017
Click to View More Answers: