Can I file for child support? Posted on July 31, 2011

I am 22 years old and I live in Texas. Can I file for back child support?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: