Can I file for child custody in my town? Posted on August 04, 2011

My ex filed child custody for my children in her town. My children are staying with me. Can I file for custody in my town?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: