Can I file for an I-130 for my mom and brother to come to the US? 1 Answers as of April 04, 2011

I filed an I-130 for my husband and submitted it. It was approved and I paid all the fees and submit my I-864. My income was low so I added a joint sponsor. My husband has not been called for the interview yet. Can I still file an I-130 for my mum and brother to bring them to the US while I still have this other case in process? Do I need to add another joint sponsor? I have a sister and brother here, but my brother is not in the same state. Is there a possibility that my brother and sister can sponsor the two of them?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC | Louis M. Piscopo
If you are a U.S. Citizen you can petition your mother and, if you brother and sister in the U.S. are LPRs or USCs they can be the co-sponsors. If can also petition your brother who is outside the US, but he will not be able to immigrant to the U.S. for more than 10 years.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/4/2011
Click to View More Answers: