Can I file for an annulment if married for less than a year? Posted on May 22, 2011

My wife and I have been married for 11 months and have decided to go our separate ways. I have been told since we have not been married an entire year yet that we can file for an annulment. I was curious if this is true. If it is what steps do I need to take and what is the cost. If not what would be the best rout to take?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: