Can I file a fiance visa to my boyfriend even though I am only a green card holder? 4 Answers as of April 18, 2011

Can I file a fiance visa to my boyfriend in Saudi Arabia even though I am only a green card holder? If I need to file for a US citizenship first before I file for a fiance via, do I have to claim my daughter on my application even though she's not living with me?

Unfortunately, no, you can't.
No. You need to be a US citizen for that. If you file for citizenship, you will need to declare all your children in the application. Good luck!
You must first be a citizen to file a K-1 fiance visa.
You have to become a U.S. Citizen first, then you can file the Fiance petition. You must list all child on your Naturalization application, whether they live with you or not. If they do not live with you, then you will also have to show proof that you are providing child support. Failure to support a child can be grounds to deny you Naturalization application for lack of good moral character.