Can I file a complaint after being hospitalized from presticides? 3 Answers as of February 27, 2011

I started a new job last Friday Feb 17, 2011. My first day they sent me to a home to do a termite treatment underneath a mobile home. I was under for 2 hours and when I came out I was feeling sick, I did not know what I was using. I was told it was the Termidor product that they use, but I was given no training on handling pesticides. I ended up in the hospital for respiratory issues and a close friend called the department of agriculture to file a complaint and now they want to investigate but I do not want to get into any trouble for filing a complaint. I also want to know if this is going to cause health issues later in my life. I am 27.

David Hoines Law
David Hoines Law | David Hoines
you may have a workers compensation claimcall me if you want to discuss.
It would be wise to consult with a workers' compensation attorney since your exclusive remedy against your employer is workers' comp.
Lyle B. Masnikoff and Associates
Lyle B. Masnikoff and Associates | Lyle B. Masnikoff
You have to contact workers comp attorney such as myself and a personal injury attorney to see if you have claim against pesticide company.