Can I file bankruptcy on back child support? Posted on July 19, 2011

I recently got a divorce and in the property settlement, I owe my ex spouse child support. However, I am running out of money and I realize that I have a financial responsibility for my children. Is it possible to file bankruptcy on child support that I owe?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: