Can I file bankrupcy to eliminate the debt after being sued? Posted on June 22, 2011

My son drove my car and had an accident. He didn’t have his license and the lady sued me and had my license suspended. Can I file bankruptcy to eliminate the debt and get my license back?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: