Can I file a 7 after disclosure from a 13? 5 Answers as of May 04, 2016

The rules are attached. You may file a chapter 13 right after a 7, but you will not get a discharge in that case. Often that does not matter. You need see local counsel regarding what you need to accomplish in the chapter 13.
I don't know what 'disclosure from a Chapter 7' means. If you mean a discharge under Chapter 7, you must wait at least four years from the date of filing the Chapter 7. If you mean the Chapter 7 was dismissed, and the dismissal did not occur after a creditor filed a Motion for Relief from Stay, you can file a Ch. 13 at any time. But you must be certain to move the Court to keep the Automatic Stay in force past 30 days from filing since otherwise the protection of the Automatic Stay disappears on day 31. Find a good lawyer. It's almost always worth the investment . Good Luck.
I have no idea what a disclosure from a 13 might be. Are you talking about a dismissal? Or are you talking about a discharge. The exact term will control what you can or cannot do.
Goldsmith & Guymon | Marjorie Guymon
Yes, you may. Depending on your circumstances. I encourage you to seek advice of counsel.
Law Office of Michael Johnson
Law Office of Michael Johnson | Michael Johnson
If you can qualify for the Ch 7, I'm going to assume you are saying that your 13 was dismissed.