Can I fight to get back my seized car? 2 Answers as of August 31, 2011

My cousin was driving my truck the police claimed to have found a bag with residue that looks like cocaine and some marijuana tails the narcotics weren’t on anyone's person. There were 3 people in the car they let one walk off they took 2 of them into custody they charged them with possession of cocaine and marijuana.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Austin Legal Services, PLC
Austin Legal Services, PLC | Jared Austin
You should be able to petition to get it back. Contact the police department for the procedure or speak to a lawyer on how to go about it.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 8/31/2011
Jules N. Fiani, Attorney at Law
Jules N. Fiani, Attorney at Law | Jules Fiani
If you or others are being charged with possession, you need to hire an attorney immediately. Hire one that has many years of successful proven results and positive online reviews such as myself. You have rights in this matter but need to seize the opportunity as soon as possible. Let me know if I can help you further.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 4/4/2011
Click to View More Answers: