Can I fight perjury without an attorney? 1 Answers as of June 28, 2011

A police officer perjured herself at a hearing and filed false charges against me. Is there anything I can do without a lawyer?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of William S. Smith
Law Office of William S. Smith | William S. Smith
You should absolutely hire an attorney for this. Only an experienced, qualified criminal defense attorney is qualified to vindicate your legal rights in this case.
Answer Applies to: Massachusetts
Replied: 6/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: