Can I fight an OVI in Ohio I received while being in a parked car? 1 Answers as of February 09, 2011

Is there any way to get this dropped? A cop arrested me for sitting in my running car after having left a bar. I was napping, trying to rest some before going home. He did not do a breathalyzer on field. He didn't read my Miranda rights when he arrested me. He stated them later at the station. He ended taking me in and I blew a .08.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ron Graham Attorney at Law
Ron Graham Attorney at Law | Ron Graham
Yes you can fight but you need to hire counsel.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 2/9/2011
Click to View More Answers: